My guest on the Curiosity & Consciousness podcast this week is Melanie Hersch of Good At You.
Melanie is a psychotherapist turned dating coach who teaches singles how to rewire the unconscious patterns that have been preventing them from having the love they want. Melanie believes that dating and relationships are some of the most powerful catalysts for personal growth.
Her approach isn’t focused on how to ‘get’ the person you want…but on how to become the person who easily attracts love in. Her unique approach blends psychology, spirituality, and energetics to help her clients increase their self-esteem, know their worth, and easily attract healthy love into their lives! Her work has been featured in Oprah’s O Magazine.
This week I have another wonderful conversation for you. Melanie transitioned from psychotherapy to being a dating coach as a result of her own dating struggles and challenging relationships. She discovered as well that a lot of her clients were also having the same issues, so as she was healing herself, she helped others to do the same.
In this conversation, Melanie talks about:
- The relationship struggles she (and others) were facing
- How limiting beliefs are self-fulfilling prophecies
- Common deep seated insecurities
- How being single is a golden opportunity
- Being intentional, as opposed to ‘falling into a relationship’
- How triggers offer a possibility to grow
- How in order to have a great relationship, you have to be good at you
- And much more
Listen to the full episode on your platform of choice (some links below), and be sure to subscribe & share the podcast with others!
Connect with Melanie online: