Join me on Saturday 14th September from 12pm – 2pm in Castlebar for a beautiful Women’s Cacao Ceremony.
Come as you are…leave expectations & fears behind and enjoy this empowering event!
Change your thoughts.
Change your energy.
Change your life.
During these two hours together (which is also the day of the Full Moon), we’ll use the heart opening power of ceremonial grade cacao to help us to release what no longer serves us and empower ourselves to open up to our gifts and magic. Pure, ceremonial grade cacao is a wonderful meditation aid, helping you to go deeper and allow feelings of love and bliss to wash over your body.
The day will start with some information on the benefits of ceremonial grade cacao before we each share a cup of this beautiful ‘chocolate’ (it’s not like the over-processed stuff we know!) but it is chocolate in its purest form.
Then we may do a short movement session (i.e. dance) to help the cacao move through our body. Following this, we will enjoy a beautiful meditation session where we will connect to the beauty and love that resides within us all. When in this meditative state, we will work on releasing that which no longer serves us. We will be connecting with our higher selves so we don’t have to ‘know’ or ‘think’ about what we want to let go of. With intention and trust, this will be done on an energetic level.
This will be a sacred, compassionate and confidential space we will share together. We’re all on this journey of life and self-discovery together, and we’re all constantly learning and evolving!
Ceremonial Grade Cacao is known as the ‘Food of the Gods’ and also a ‘connection & partnership facilitator’ for whatever we choose to connect with. I will be working with “Keith’s Cacao” which is the original & worlds finest 100% pure, ceremonial grade Cacao. Keith was called by the Cacao Spirit many years ago to help bring this sacred plant medicine and superfood back into the world in its purest form. This is a very special high vibration cacao cultivated from the area around Lake Atitlan in the Guatemalan town of San Marcos la Laguna. You can listen to a podcast I recorded with Keith himself here. Scroll down to the episode called ‘The Power of Chocolate with the Chocolate Shaman Keith Wilson.
If you wish to buy a block(s) of Keith’s Cacao high vibrational cacao for your own use, click here to purchase it now.
**SPACE IS LIMITED TO 12 PEOPLE – BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL**
A deposit of €15 must be paid in advance to secure your place and prepare your cacao for you (non-refundable if cancelled less than 24 hours before the event). Please put your name as a reference when using the link below.
This can be paid via PayPal, click here for the link.
Please feel free to send me an email if you have any questions!
For the ceremony, please bring the following items with you:
- Cup (for your cacao)
- Notebook (optional – I will have sheets of paper & pens but if you have a special journal or anything, feel free to bring it).
Click here for the event on Facebook.
Please read the notes below as they are important!!
***NOTES RE: CEREMONIAL CACAO****
What to Avoid Before a Cacao Ceremony:
• Caffeine intake for 6 hours before, as it may be over-stimulating and effect your connection to the cacao
• Mind-altering substances the day of ceremony: alcohol, marijuana, psychedelics, etc.
• Dairy products on the day of the ceremony, as they counteract some of the amazing benefits of cacao
• A large meal in the 2-3 hours prior to ceremony so that the cacao has the best opportunity to be the only thing in your belly for the greatest connection with this plant medicine. Please eat a small snack in those hours before ceremony, if needed.
While Cacao is a safe ally, please send me a message if you are on any of the following medication, so I can be aware and give you a lower dosage:~
- Anti-Depressants: The MAOIs in cacao can interact with some anti-depressant medications, and create unpleasant side effects, such as severe migraine headaches. If your doctor has told you to avoid fermented foods, then cacao is not a good idea, as it is fermented.
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: There are no known contraindications of cacao for expectant mothers. In fact, the health benefits of cacao will likely support pregnancy and nourish mamas who are breastfeeding. As always, tune into what your body is telling you and drink less cacao, if needed.
- Heart Conditions: Cacao increases your heart rate 20-30% so if this could be a problem for you, start with a very small dose and notice how you feel. Cacao also lowers blood pressure, so if you know that you have low blood pressure, please tune into your body and consider a smaller dose of cacao.
Learn more about Keith’s Ceremonial Grade Cacao here.